January 11, 2020

Welcome to my brand new blog!























Welcome to my new blog! My name is Alicia and I am a fourth grade English language arts and social studies teacher in Ohio. I have a Master's of Education in Literacy, and I LOVE to read. This blog is going to be where I post my reviews for children's books that I think children will enjoy. Advanced reader's copies of books are provided by Kid Lit Exchange, NetGalley, and Edelweiss.

I originally started blogging using Wix, but I have decided to move my blog to Blogger. At Wix, I wasn't getting much interaction with my posts, and through my research, I discovered that most teachers seem to use Blogger instead. Since teachers are my target audience, I decided to go where my audience is! I transferred all of my old blog posts from my Wix website onto this blog, so all of my posts will be in one place. 

I am excited to connect with educators and book lovers through Blogger. Comment below if you know of any great book review or teacher blogs that I should follow!





No comments:

Post a Comment